At the Heart of Teacher Training
Chiltern Training Group is an outstanding School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider.
We offer bespoke training for both Primary and Secondary age phases. We have been training teachers for over 27 years and we are immensely proud of the hundreds of hugely talented teachers that have qualified to teach with us during that time.
What you will get from CTG…
"A provider who cares and works with you every step of your training”
- A training year that will fit to your needs and adapt as your skills and confidence in the classroom develop.
- Rapid progress in your skills and abilities, maximising your potential.
- A personal touch and with staff who care about you.
- High quality communication, that is clear and regular
- To learn from the very best teachers and mentors.
- Learning in school for 4 days, this practical learning is the key to your success.
- Learning in the training centre 1 day a week, with expert facilitators working with you to develop your skills, taking workshops and sessions with you.
- Scheduled weekly opportunities to speak to professionals to gain support and guidance.
- Visiting many schools to see outstanding teaching practice in different settings.
- Experience days where you access educations outside of schools, such as at Whipsnade Zoo, Luton Town Football Club’s education programme and many more.
- Spend significant time in 2 contrasting schools, with over 50 schools to pick from (based across Luton, Bedfordshire and neighbouring counties).
- We have access to an incredible range of different settings: lower and primary schools in rural settings, primary multi-ethnic urban schools, middle schools, upper schools, secondary schools, special schools and even a sixth form college.
- Develop the highest quality subject knowledge, enabling you to teach with confidence.
- 100% employment – with support, mock interview, signposting jobs and help to secure your first teaching role.
“You won’t regret it”